Creation and production of videos
Why create a video?
- 1/3 of all online activities are devoted to watching video content.
- 80% of Internet users remember the advertising videos they watch online.
- When someone searches for your name on the Internet, they would rather click on a video: they are twice as likely to watch a video than to read a written content.
- Four times as many consumers want to watch a video about a product or service than to read about it.
- Marketing professionals around the world place video content as the third most effective marketing tactic on social media.
- 45% of people watch over an hour of video on Facebook or Youtube a week!
people remember videos viewed online
STEPS TO FOLLOW THAT YOUR VIDEOS ARE A SUCCESS
a digital strategy;
the good audience;
ENGAGE AND QUALIFY
prospects into customers;
to satisfy and retain customers;
MONITOR AND MEASURE
the performance of the results;
THE OBJECTIVES OF A VIDEO
The video intended to entertain has a goal of notoriety or image and contains elements having an emotional impact on the user. It will contain viral potential content such as touching television commercials, unpublished exploits, etc.
The video intended to educate is also part of the notoriety phase of the user’s journey. However, the portrait of the user becomes more specific as he searches for information from reliable sources before taking action. We should therefore find much more rational and factual elements to meet this demand.
The video for this stage of the course is closely linked to the success of the strategy. The ROI of this content can sometimes be easier to calculate as it is directly related to conversion and has clear and measurable calls to action.
The objective of the video intended to convince is to address users who are in the process of being considered and who are potentially ready to take action. This goal of content is getting closer and closer to the goal of conversion in the user’s journey. A user who views this content will be considered a qualified prospect.
Let’s discuss together about your media and marketing projects!